Perfect for the Way You Work
Only Toshiba’s business telephone systems provide the kind of precision scalability and versatility your modern business requires. Any of Toshiba’s Strata® CIX™ systems (see below) are customizable in order to create either a converged solution or a system based solely in IP. If your enterprise has just a few employees, then we have the best IP Business Phones Systems to suit your needs. If you have a few hundred, we have your back. And if you need some large contact center solutions, then we have you covered as well. No matter what your communication needs, Toshiba has the perfect answer for you.
Some Advantages of Toshiba’s Strata® CIX™ Systems:
- Easy to use: The phones come with LCD displays that are easy to read. Control voicemail right from your screen! Users can program their own buttons and phone functions using a web browser.
- CIX offers options for mobility. Keep in touch from anywhere, and let users determine how callers can follow them under different circumstances. Users can even use their mobile phones as extensions of their office desk phones, and hide their mobile number from the other party.
- The system can easily carry a mixture of digital, analog, and IP Business Phones, making the transition to IP phones easy for companies that still find value in their digital and analog phones.
- Show an Enterprise-Class Image to Callers: The standard CIX system comes with an intuitive, friendly, interface that offers literally hundreds of options for processing calls. These features help you run an efficient business conveniently and productively.
- When you add Toshiba’s flexible application server, you can add a host of applications like unified communications, mobility, unified messaging, text-to-speech, automated speech recognition, voicemail, auto-attendant answering and advanced call routing.
- Toshiba has a “no customer left behind policy.” This means they allow businesses migrate to IP technology at their own pace. When the enterprise chooses to move to a larger system, or even upgrade to an all-IP system, they can always reuse key components of the system they’ve already bought.
The Toshiba Strata CIX IP Business Phones Systems Family
|Supports 4-11 trunks or 8-40 telephones depending upon configuration choices
||Supports up to 64 trunks or 72 telephones and combinations up to 112 trunks and telephones
||Supports up to 112 trunks or 160 telephones and combinations up to 192 trunks and telephones
||Supports up to 264 trunks or 560 telephones and combinations up to 672 trunks and telephones
||Supports up to 440 trunks or 1,000 telephones and combinations up to 1,152 trunks and telephones